Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bob Dylan

Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.
-Bob Dylan

There is nothing so stable as change.
-Bob Dylan

All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan

People today are still living off the table scraps of the sixties. They are still being passed around - the music and the ideas.
-Bob Dylan

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
-Bob Dylan

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.
-Bob Dylan

A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.
-Bob Dylan

All I can do is be me, whoever that is.
-Bob Dylan

If I wasn't Bob Dylan, I'd probably think that Bob Dylan has a lot of answers myself.
-Bob Dylan

Basically you have to suppress your own ambitions in order to be who you need to be.
-Bob Dylan

When you cease to exist, then who will you blame?
-Bob Dylan

I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
-Bob Dylan

No comments: