Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dreams

I dreamed I was in Chapel Hill North Carolina driving to my friend Rob's house. I got to an intersection and saw a bear crossing the road. Then the bear became an angry striped tiger. I stopped to wait a few minutes along with the two cars ahead of me and then I turned down another street, away from my friend's house.

My vehicle was a very tall bicycle and I was riding ten feet high. It was blazing hot out. I had to stop and jump off. I met a family that took me in. Their living room was filled with rare books arranged like a bookstore. I could see many Arthur Rackham books. The mother was very kind and talked with me. I didn't notice that she was a midget because she was standing on a kitchen chair. It didn't matter I told myself. She had two sweet kids. I gave the family the house gift I had brought for my friend, a copy of Punch With Judy. I had a quick worry, were there any midgets depicted in the book?


I was driving a bus full of people over a bridge in Fall River. There were no railings just a slab of iron making a road. I could see the water below. I was worried about being too close to edge of the bridge so I moved a bit and a fancy silver Lexus zoomed past me on the right. A few times I couldn't see anything up ahead and said so aloud. Then I was relieved to discover that I was driving a train on a track.

No comments: