Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Teddi's Dream

Nagla's gold fish is HUGE I said what are you feeding her? WIENERS!

That reminds me of a dream I had last night.
I was trying to drive home, but got detoured through Cumberland, and kept getting further detoured Through forests. A national park. Crossing streams...
There was a middle aged woman with wispy hair and her daughter and they were chasing a small deer along side the road.
Something was wrong with it, and they were trying to catch it. And they did.
It looked like they were doing something to its ear, and I realized they were giving it coke to drink.

A few minutes later, the deer turned completely see through, as if it was made out of glass and it had the coke bottle in its stomach.
The mother and daughter were trying to get it out.

Then I was walking with my husband. Who as a very tall person, American, and wearing clothes like an English country squire would wear, replete with weird hat.
We had our arms around each other and I remember thinking, hmmm, who would have ever thought that I would have married ....insert typical American name here, like Jeff.
I love you so much I said to him and he responded with something unintelligible.

Then I ditched Jeff and was hanging around a beautiful outdoor, in ground pool.
Kittens were swimming in it!

One was holding its breath and swimming underwater.

Sent from space

No comments: