Thursday, November 13, 2014

Germ Factory

When my husband got out of bed at his usual 4AM, I began sneezing and sneezing. I sneezed 12 times. I just figured he had kicked up some dust.

"Did you hear me sneezing?" I asked him when I came downstairs. By this time my nostrils were cement.
"You probably have what I have," he said. "I took antihistamine and aspirin."

My husband goes to the germ factory each day and occasionally one gets through customs.

I took a walk and blew my nose 147 times. There is a red blur above my mouth. My nose has nearly worn off my face.

I am making a pot of soup from the rice vegetable chicken gloop.

I finally broke down and took an antihistamine and an Excedrin for my headache. Now I feel my gums tingling from the medicine but at least my worn out nose has stopped leaking.

No comments: