Tuesday, October 13, 2015

WOONSOCKET GLORY DAYS

WOONSOCKET was looking GLORIOUSLY HAPPY and BEAUTIFUL with our newly renovated park unveiled just in time for AUTUMNFEST.

We had two amazing parades Federal Hill Providence and Woonsocket's Autumnfest. Bill's two brothers performed with us yesterday. Bill's brother Bob flew in from Columbus Ohio. He is 99 percent done with his Art History PhD.

The Providence Journal caught me on Federal Hill Columbus Day parade.

The ACI correctional officers marching gave me a badge and I pinned it on my vest. I finally got a badge!

The 5 neighborhood kids had a blast as dancing wieners, with us as Moonlighthouse of Wieners Marching Band in Autumnfest.

We might have one more parade in December 6th, in Taunton Massachusetts where Bill teaches physics. We hope so.

It was a very special weekend.

I think I ate myself silly. Now we are back to normal days, normal food, and laundry. A good thing.

No comments: