Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Grounding Forces

I made hummus again and a batch of granola for Bill. My food processor stopped right in the middle of hummus puree stage because I overloaded it. I was freaking out because I thought I broke it. This was a gift from my In-laws, many years ago (1991). Luckily I read all about it and it is not broken after all.

Bill made a video on gravity today and I helped out. So did Lily. It was really fun.

The heat is so intense at night we sleep with our heads at the foot of the bed, so the fan is blowing air at our heads. When I wake up in the night to go pee I have to figure out the new setup. It's like being on vacation.

This morning our pillows fell onto the floor!

When in transmit I am courageous and impulsive. I am aware of my craziness. But all of the same grounding force rules apply. Read, write, walk, swim.

I have 5 buckets of dishes to wash. And I plan to attend the new Chief's swearing-in ceremony.

No comments: