Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Rain

The rain has begun and at least one of the holes in our roof has been repaired so we can enjoy it. We need the rain so if it rains all week I hope it's dry for the Autumnfest weekend; 8,9,10.

We missed the debate because our waking and sleep schedule is much earlier.

I am enjoying my thrift store flannel mattress ticking with roses pajama bottoms. In my neighborhood this is outerwear. It's tempting but no way!

We do our grocery shopping at night so we are not disrupting our workday and we go together so it's more fun. I feel crazy if I do those things during the workday. I watched my mother sabotage her days by grocery shopping. She never got anywhere in her career. Once you destroy your precious work time you're done. Self sabotage is the biggest killer of energy. It's just another manifestation of FEAR.

I've been thinking about mood driven people. They sabotage their lives. They can never keep a plan or a date. They are unreliable. I've had to let go of them.

No comments: