Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Disappear while you are alive!

“Disappear while you are alive! The less you talk about yourself, the less you think about yourself, the journey to disappearance begins! Forget about yourself! Disappear!”
Mehmet Murat ildan

Turkish Playwright, Novelist & Thinker Mehmet Murat ildan's Web Site ~ Let the boundlessness be your boundary!

PERSONAL STATEMENT
https://mehmetmuratildanresmiwebsitesi.wordpress.com/blog/
23
Sunday
Oct 2016

Posted by Mehmet Murat ildan
PERSONAL STATEMENT

“I am a professional freelance author & thinker with 11 books in print, mostly plays, two crime fiction and one love novel; half a dozen plays yet to be published. I am holding a PhD degree in Economics, but I got my real diploma from Master William Shakespeare, my greatest inspiration and my best teacher in Literature.

I don’t believe in any religion nor any ideology or political thought. I believe in existence, pure love and a friendly God (a personal unknown god) and of course strongly believe in Almighty Science, the real hero of humanity!

I create quotes & quotations in my works. I like quotes such as: “Veritas Vos Liberabit,” The Truth shall make you free; and “Omne Possibile,” Everything is possible!

I have more than two thousand quotations of my own. I have been creating quotations since my high school years. Some of my collected quotes are from my published books and some are written independently from my books. I would like to have a vast collection of maxims, just like Master François de La Rochefoucauld’s The Maximes. “A Book of 10 000 Quotations” is my life-long project. At the moment I am working on this project eagerly and create many quotes both in Turkish and in English.

I use my middle name, Murat. I have lots of dreams. One of them is to go to Machu Picchu, the ancient Inca city in Peru. My favourite animal is elephant. My astrological sign is Taurus.”

No comments: