Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Divided and Conquered: An Analysis of Man-made Weapons of Mass Separation
http://www.mokokoma.com/bio/
psst @ mokokoma . com
Mokokoma Mokhonoana

I am a philosopher, a social critic, a satirist, an aphorist, an essayist, a cartoonist, a graphic designer, and an iconoclast. I was born, bred, and is based, within the borders of some figment called South Africa.

I study human beings, and after some of my observations, I either write or draw. I share my observations through satirical aphorisms, essays, books, and cartoons, which I use to unseriously explore serious issues.

A comedian strives to make people laugh; sometimes, that leaves them thinking; I strive to make people think; sometimes, that leaves them laughing. On the whole, my work is an attempt to link our beliefs, actions, institutions, ignorance, and arrogance, with human suffering.

Projects + Elsewhere

Designs + Drawings: Prints, t-shirts, tote bags, phone covers, etc.
Books + Essays: Read samples of my published writings.
Forget About Team Building: The only way to truly unite workers.
Social Media: Twitter + Facebook + Instagram + Pinterest.
The most convenient and least noisy way to follow my work.

No comments: