Friday, February 16, 2018

Rolling in Dough: Loaves of Love

Yesterday Chef Roscoe of Neighborworks Incubator Millrace Kitchen and I made a few batches of bread loves and rolls. I brought multigrain sourdough that I had set up the day before and a few favorite mini pie tins and a hamburger bun pan that I could carry in my shoulder bag walking over. We shaped the dough and used the fancy proofing oven and then the convection oven to bake the loaves. They came out great. Then together we went through the KING ARTHUR FLOUR recipe book kit for the class. We will be baking with local teens next week. We made braided loaves and they were gorgeous and delicious. King Arthur has a program where we bake loaves of bread and donate them to a shelter. Which is exactly what we'll be doing next week.

No comments: