Friday, April 20, 2018

Dream

I dreamed I played a movie about Lily and then she appeared for real and people were petting her. When it was time to leave, Lily had crawled into a small space in the wall. I was confused about whether this was digital or tangible reality. "Don't we need to let her out before we go?" I worried.
Then I was house sitting for my friend. I was in her basement removing wet clothes from her washing machine. There was a gigantic boxer in the house with a snaggle-toothed underbite. My husband and I were leery of the dog. He charged into the laundry room. Moments later there were people carrying trays of delicious and exotic hors d'oeuvres. It was a memorial party setting up for someone we'd never met. Then someone said we're moving the party out onto the lawn.

No comments: