Monday, April 30, 2018

Dream

(This is what I call a roll over dream, they happen just before walking up.)

I was with Jan who looks like Betty Boop. We were reporters watching a young woman conduct a drug deal in a cafe. She was counting a wad of cash. "Here's your moment, go talk to her," someone whispered to us and Jan and I did.
"I'm holding," the young woman said.
"What does that mean," I asked.
"It means I have a gun," she replied.
A man resembling Peter Lorre was following Jan from across the restaurant. "Lets get out of here," I said. We went out to the street which was very wide. Jan crossed ahead of me with my dog Romeo, accidentally letting go of the leash. I raced across to grab his leash and a bull appeared and sat on me. Then an elephant crossed the street as well. A tow truck came to help me and the driver looked exactly like a young Bob Dylan. This must be his son, I thought, and I woke up. My (bull) dog was leaning on me.

No comments: