Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Night of Bad Smells

We were at Price Rite last night and when we got back into the car it smelled like fried fish. It made no sense. We had purchased carrots cauliflower and cabbage! I got out of the car and sniffed around. As we drove out of the parking lot I figured it out. The McDonald's at the corner had fried a bunch of fish sandwiches and the scent got trapped in our vehicle.

We'd been Xmas shopping and were zombies. We stopped in to buy beer at the Bellingham Denny's Liquors. The air inside had a strong odor. I couldn't figure out what it was. At the checkout I asked the lady with the glittery red fingernails. She said it's the scent car dealerships spray into a new car. "We're using it as air freshener." It was so strong (and awful). It followed us home. I stripped off my clothing dumped it into the washer and took a shower. Crazy!

No comments: