I was swimming and thinking of what I had in the cupboard. 1 can of salmon, eggs, panko and Adobo and a few other things. So when I came home I glanced at a recipe and then jumped into improvisation mode. I used 1 can of salmon, panko breadcrumbs, some leftover brown rice, Adobo seasoning, my homemade cilantro sauce, 1 large red onion minced, 4 eggs, a bloop of mayo, dashes of Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and I put a small sample in the microwave to taste test. Then I formed patties and fried them in olive oil. After I made all nine, I added 3 chopped green bell peppers and 2 large white onions to the leftover olive oil and sauteed them with Adobo, I added Chianti to deglaze the pan. These were delicious. I will make them again.
Thursday, August 20, 2026
Salmon Burger Inspiration or Cape Cod in a Can
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment