Sunday, November 02, 2014

About Love

Every dog that comes in here lifts his leg on poor Elsie. Sorry Elsie! I hope she loved dogs. If so, perhaps she forgives us.

Sylvia told me where in the cemetery she plans to have her ashes buried, overlooking the pond with her father and sister. I said No, no, no I'm not ready to hear this, I want the living Sylvia, and I gave her a big hug.

Did you ever meet someone and just feel that they are your true mother or true father? I feel this way about Sylvia. I totally love her. I tell her it's because we are both from Saturn. We recognize each other. Even when I look at her face she resonates as family.

Maybe it IS all about love. Then I ask myself can you love the drug dealers? I can have compassion but it's not the same as loving. Or is it?

No comments: