Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Aucoin

When I was growing up, the men in my life were abusive; women were the ones I ran to for comfort.
- Kevyn Aucoin

It's our hearts and brains that we should exercise more often.
- Kevyn Aucoin

You can put on all the makeup you want, but it won't make your soul pretty.
- Kevyn Aucoin

While traveling around the world, I've had the opportunity to work with every living beauty icon. I've learned to appreciate idiosyncrasy. The fact is, there is really no such thing as 'normal' - everybody's different, and that is the essence of their beauty.
- Kevyn Aucoin

There are two types of people in the world: people who are passionate about things, and people who've had their passion punched, beaten, or whatever out of them.
- Kevyn Aucoin

I'd rather have huge success and huge failures than travel in the middle of the road.
- Kevyn Aucoin

My entire mission in life is to help women take over the world. Not by force (the route so many men have taken since the beginning of time), but with compassion, perseverance, and love.
- Kevyn Aucoin

Trying to conceal the fact that I was a gay, effeminate, hyperactive, adopted child with a serious lisp in southern Louisiana would have been like trying to hide Dolly Parton in a string bikini!
- Kevyn Aucoin

Another thing that's pathetic is this rule that you have to look ugly to get respect as an actress. Jessica Lange had to make herself look really bad to prove that she had amazing talent.
- Kevyn Aucoin

No comments: