Sunday, March 26, 2017

Letter to a Friend

How we start the day is important, a poem and a cup of tea, a shower or the newspaper. Whatever it is. Having a habit of writing in a notebook to gather ones thoughts is good and it can change your brain over time even more than psychotherapy.

Even walking or running outside in the fresh air is beneficial. Our perception of time and space waxes and wanes according to the seasons moods moons and political climate.

I can't believe the Cheeto has been at the helm since January 20th. I'd commit suicide but I'd prefer to effect positive change. If I can't do it globally I will do it locally.

I know first hand what pathological malignant narcissists are capable of. They are the human equivalent nuclear bomb. Trust me, I know I am an escapee from the radioactive fallout. The damage spreads over 4 generations, possibly a dozen. But the buck stops here. I did not have children, I did not want children, I knew at age five i would not choose motherhood.

As a motherless child I needed to escape the demon and raise myself. I've done a pretty good job but it has taken 56 years.

No comments: