Sunday, March 26, 2017

Tooth Fairy Fantasy for Woonsocket RI

I have always been a dreamer, a ridiculous dreamer. When my sister told me she believed in fairies because they deliver cookies in the mail, I suggested we catch the cookies and the fairies by putting nets in all of the neighborhood mailboxes.

Luckily she talked me out of doing it before we faced a federal crime.

Well, not much has changed with me. I am now thinking of catching tooth fairies and steering them to our beloved city of Woonsocket Rhode Island.

It disturbs me to no end that I live in a neighborhood of toothless people. Well not everyone but way too many. We even have a dental clinic on the base of our street. So maybe our beloved and exceptional city of heart and soul needs to make a way to pay for dental care for it's toothless residents. We'd put Woonsocket on the map for giving and receiving the best gift ever.

No comments: