Friday, February 16, 2018

Shop Where the Rent is Low

If you want good meat fish grains produce for cheap shop in the poor neighborhood, my butcher told me. We are in agreement about these things. "I would never have a pizza delivered, he said. Me neither. I'd make it myself. You miss out on the good scents and good sense!

If you are sending away for a meal kit you are demonstrating fear of food, fear of leftovers, and ridiculous economic strategies, just sayin.' I have a friend who has purple potatoes delivered to her door at eight dollars a pound along with other triply priced grocery items.

If you are agoraphobic save your money for good therapy. There's a big world out there full of friendly inspiring people. Don't miss out.

I was terrified of meat and people but luckily my dogs taught me to get out every day 3 times a day and walk around. I got to know my community. Thank God for my dogs. There's a wonderful community out there.

No comments: