Thursday, December 22, 2022

The Woman with Five Heads

I have run into her for years while out walking my dog. No matter what the topic of conversation is she'll start arguing with herself. This makes conversing impossible. She believes she's being logical and thorough in her thinking. I see her as demonstrating a total inability to think. Ultimately she can't get past her emotionally agitated barrage of fear. This fear is entertainment for her. I think it's dreadful. I told my husband, Dierdre has five heads! And they all contradict each other no matter the topic. Who are these other people? Her dead mother, her dead father, her first husband, her current husband and herself. Just a guess. She does have a good heart although lately I dread bumping into her. Last time we both smiled and waved and kept walking.

No comments: