Thursday, December 14, 2006

Swinging Elks

My pal Dick, the elderly gentleman polka-king of The Happy Bachelors, drove up from Attleboro and met us at the Leominster Elks Hall last night to see the Little Town Rockers. He witnessed me join in on my bari with the big guys on stage! It was a fun night of swing dancing. I saw a gorgeous 65-year-old woman on the dance floor with white hair pulled back into a French braid. She had the most beautiful legs I've ever seen on anyone! She wore jazz dancing shoes. I wanna be so beautiful when I am that age! She was dancing with an adorable bald-headed man with suspenders.

My cold is still with me. I've blown my nose so much I feel like someone yanked my nose off in the night and did a shabby job of gluing it back on today! Health is wealth!

No comments: