Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dream

I dreamed that Bill and one of my former students were diving into deep puddles that had collected at the bottom of a hill near the RI State House. Then a car came over the hill and I grabbed my former student, who was lounging in the puddle, and I dragged her out of the water so she wouldn't get run over. The car disappeared into the puddle. I ran over, reached in, and picked up the car. It was small and dark green and the size of my hand. I frantically tried to open the doors to get the driver out. I finally opened the door and shook the car and a bunch of parts fell out including a teensy comb. Get the police, I shouted, waving my arms. I was sure the driver of this tiny green car had gone into shock and had possibly died of fright, thinking she had run over my student.

No comments: