Monday, April 29, 2013

Open Letter to Mr. Obama


Open Letter to Mr. Obama

Dear Mr. President I missed you when you were here last. I was unable to see your handsome face but I follow your amazing work and frankly I have not seen a bad photo of you yet. I don't know how you deal with people all the time. It is clear to me that you have a poets soul. I look forward to reading more of your memoirs as I am sure you look forward to days and nights without secret service in your bed, kitchen and bath.

I was wondering if you could come to our fair city again. We are a population of under privileged and immigrant poor being swallowed whole by the scum slumlords of Woonsocket RI. The landlords don't live here but I can tell you where to find them if you are looking to scold them. They are the ones with those big slate roofed houses on the water.

Love to the family,
Emily

No comments: