Thursday, May 28, 2015

What People tell Me

We met on the ward. We had both attempted suicide. I had convinced myself that my kids were better off without me.

I was one of those 5 AM swimmers for two and a half years, and 7 AM on weekends. Eve, the lady at the front desk texted me on snow days. She's so great. I lost 85 pounds. I gained 35 of it back, I fell off the wagon.

My grandmother had us draw straws on who could go with her to Utah, in her camper for the summer. I never won.

I lost 35 pounds. I work with food 55 hours a week. I almost lost my finger too. I got a little cut then it swelled. I went to Urgent Care and they said we can't help you go to Landmark Hospital. When I got to Landmark they said we can't help you, go to Rhode Island Hospital, by then it swelled to triple. Wanna see a picture, I have pictures on my phone? Luckily I had just bought insurance because I ended up having a fever, chills and I was out of work for three weeks. (cell phone rings) I gotta take this, hon, it's my daughter. Love you!

No comments: