Thursday, June 18, 2015

Early Morning Dreams


There was a couple of people having argument outside my bedroom window at 3 AM. The commotion became very loud. Then Sebastian and his buddies were driving Jetski's across the duck pond. "It's dark out, the pond is shallow and the mud has shopping carts and tires buried in it. Someone is going to get hurt," I said, to the police over the phone.

I rang a bell at an apartment house. A person came out and said 'I don't know who you are'. He looked familiar. I told him that I had accidentally pressed the wrong bell. I saw a Jacob Knight painting in the lobby and admired it. That was painted by Jacob's nephew he said and he introduced me to Jake's nephew Kirk on the spot. It was kismet, I thought.

We were in Vermont with Mary-Mom and she was measuring out her pills. They were mixed in with colorful beads. There was a tornado warning. I picked her up and carried her in my arms. We followed everyone down into the cellar.

My step father was in grad school learning fancy computer technology techniques. He was so proud. He asked me if I wanted to come into the city with him tomorrow.

No comments: