Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Alice Koller: Solitude is an Achievement

Alice Koller quotes (showing 1-3 of 3)
“Being solitary is being alone well: being alone luxuriously immersed in doings of your own choice, aware of the fullness of your won presence rather than of the absence of others. Because solitude is an achievement.”
― Alice Koller

“I've arrived at this outermost edge of my life by my own actions. Where I am is thoroughly unacceptable. Therefore, I must stop doing what I've been doing.”
― Alice Koller

“But there is saying, and there is doing, and almost always people do something better than they can talk about it, as though the minded body defeats every attempt to select out only the mind part as deserving sole responsibility for the success.”
― Alice Koller, An Unknown Woman

No comments: