Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dream

Actor Danny Aiello made an appearance in my dream the night before last. My two favorite teachers in Junior High were married. They taught Math and French. They were named Aiello.

Danny Aiello
Actor · dannyaiello.com
Daniel Louis "Danny" Aiello, Jr. is an American actor who has appeared in numerous motion pictures, including Once Upon a Time in America, Ruby, The Godfather: Part II, Hudson Hawk, The Purple Rose of ... Wikipedia
Born: June 20, 1933 (age 82), Manhattan, New York City, NY
Height: 6′ 3″
Spouse: Sandy Cohen (m. 1955)
Children: Rick Aiello, Danny Aiello III, Stacy Aiello, Jamie Aiello
Quotes
I have sons, and they have never said the word hell in front of me or my wife. That's the truth.
Death can't be so bad if mom went through it. It makes it easier for the child to follow.
An album is such a personal thing. It's something I always wanted to do. It's me doing me, singing as me.

No comments: