Thursday, June 14, 2018

Weave a Spell

"I am kinder to my body. I don't try to prove anything to myself or others. I keep thinking about the need to go slower, gentler and maintain a sense of humor about it all."
- Richard Simmons

"My life is just a never-ending work in progress."
- Richard Simmons

"I don't have a lot to offer one person. I have a lot to offer to a lot of people."
- Richard Simmons

"If I've got the right songs, I can weave a spell over everyone."
- Richard Simmons

"Our children are obese, either have or being threatened by diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and not socially adjusting properly to others because of a lack of fitness."
- Richard Simmons

"When I go to bed at night, I ask God to give me another day; I ask him to keep me strong and make me a good teacher and to keep spreading this right word."
- Richard Simmons

"I'm a real paradox. Because I'm a very serious person, and I take my work very seriously. But I wrap it up in a court jester and a clown and make people laugh and make them feel good about themselves."
- Richard Simmons

No comments: