Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Vincent D'Onofrio

I haven't met anyone like him still. StanleyKubrick
a extraordinarily unique human being.
Kind. That's what I remember most. Smiled his mischievous smile at me many times.
Shared his intellect when you least expected it.
StanleyKubrick
said one thing about my coming career that i haven't ever shared. He said it was meant for me only.
Him taking the time to tell me this one thing, something meant for me only is something that has stuck.

Ever since if i feel inspired to do so I do the same for young artists. Something they can not see about themselves and what's to come. Something they can not see without the help from another.
A gift.
In that period of my life many gifts came my way. All to do with my future.

Vincent D'Onofrio (twitter)

No comments: