Saturday, December 05, 2020

Luciano Pavarotti

Am I afraid of high notes? Of course I am afraid. What sane man is not?
Luciano Pavarotti

The rivalry is with ourself. I try to be better than is possible. I fight against myself, not against the other.
Luciano Pavarotti 

If children are not introduced to music at an early age, I believe something fundamental is actually being taken from them.
Luciano Pavarotti


Opera is one of the most important art forms. It should be listened to and appreciated by everyone.
Luciano Pavarotti

It is so important for people at a young age to be invited to embrace classical music and opera.
Luciano Pavarotti

For me, music making is the most joyful activity possible, the most perfect expression of any emotion.
Luciano Pavarotti

Why should be elite, music? Excuse me. Music must be for everybody.
Luciano Pavarotti

The music itself could never take the place of my own passion in life.
Luciano Pavarotti

I want to reach as many people as possible with the message of music, of wonderful opera.
Luciano Pavarotti

Opera is a beautiful and important diversion for me.
Luciano Pavarotti

I am open to everything.
Luciano Pavarotti

No comments: