Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Splashy Joe

Splashy Joe slipped a card into my yellow swim bag this morning while I was swimming.
One of the swimmers told me.
 
 "For going the extra mile for me!" Joe said. He wanted to thank me for getting him help concerning his 95 year old Mother in Florida.
"Joe, you didn't have to thank me, it was my pleasure to connect you to someone who can help," I said.

 I dried off my hands and opened the card while Joe was still swimming. It was a photo of a bouquet of pink red and yellow roses in a white vase. The text was all in Polish.

W Dniu Imienin Wszystkiego najlepszego zdrowia, szczescia,pomyslnosci oraz spelnienia marzen zyczy 

I didn't want to interrupt his swimming for a translation. When I came home I typed the words into Google translate and it came back with:
On the Name Day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY We wish you all the best, health, happiness, 
good luck and make your dreams come true. 
This is why I love our adorable Woonsocket community.

 

No comments: