Friday, January 29, 2021

Today has been so surreal

Today has been so surreal starting with an 8 degree day and a swim at our YMCA pool at 6 AM. I was dropped off back home at 7AM and I was on my porch in a wet bathing suit fumbling with my keys trying to get back into my house. 8 degrees and wet.

I rage-emailed a friend. This was affectionate high-test advice about the artist's life. 

I made pizza dough. Even though I am sick as a dog. I hope to eat again.

I've been awaiting a call from my doctor concerning JUNIPER ALLERGIES tearing up my stomach. FIRE HOSE diarrhea is not fun. Antihistamines made me sicker. Being a creature is hard.

I do not know how to log into the patient portal. After 4 tries I got locked out. 

 A call came in for a prescription A NASAL spray for my stomach? 

I guess if one orifice doesn't work try another.

CB radio blasts came in over my classical radio station "Hello, hello" I  heard out of my radio. I unplugged it.

I was on hold at Dr. office for 20 minutes.

 Fagheddabout it.

 I hung up. I'd rather die 

than be on hold.

Now I am drinking a beer. I don't  normally drink but it was the only thing that spoke to me when I opened the fridge. 

Happy Friday.

No comments: