Sunday, April 18, 2021

Taking Care

I was been in a grumpy mood after 11 hours of sleep and then I was even grumpier that I was grumpy. Good news: my sore foot is showing signs of improvement but I have to be sure not to go full tilt. So I started straightening up a little, quick vac, quick wash of tablecloth clothes and blanket, watered plants, made granola. I had a big session with my notebook and Romeo-pup snuggling with me on the couch. Bill hung  our new Joblot front porch shades and they work. The neighbors were being loud so we went back inside. I made applesauce from the mixed batch of leftover apples. We replaced our broken food mill and today was the debut! I tuned into the internet blues radio station. I  had forgotten I had musical choices. The blues cheered me up!

No comments: