Monday, November 03, 2014

Dreams

I dreamed Bill and Mary K and I were sitting at a card table with Jack Nicolson drinking out of plastic martini glasses. We each had a plastic mermaid floating in our drink.

I dreamed I was playing fetch with my black dog Ruby at the same time I was talking to my former neighbor Lucy who was sitting on a stoop. I complimented Lucy on her black bangs. "You look like you're sixteen!" I said. "Thanks," she smiled and said she still had a sore neck from neck surgery and that her daughter didn't believe in healthcare.

I dreamed there were tennis courts in the parking lot. They were on a gigantic green outdoor carpet that was getting moved around by a bunch of maintenance guys and then smoothed out for use. The courts had been here all along but we never noticed them until they got moved into a prominent spot.

No comments: