Friday, March 06, 2015

Dream Bits


I had a dream your mother's big toe got removed but you had it put back on. Maybe it was diabetes.

I dreamed I looked at my apartment in Providence and the windows were open and the gas stove burners were on for heat. It made no sense to me.

There was another apartment next door but there was no wall separating the two. They could take my things, eat my plums, I thought.

My friend K surprised me by letting a friend of his stay at my apartment.

S+T were offered a job at RISD. They made fun of it. Teach engineering and dance, I said. T's car drove down stone stairs and had a tiny interior parking spot in the school. The car parked tipped vertically on it's nose.

We ate desserts at a dark dessert bar where they gave free samples while you waited for your ice cream.

No comments: