Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Dream

I dreamed I watched someone roll sausage meat in powdered asthma medicine. I knew the right way was to roll the meat in flour but when I tried it it was a tangled mess. I had forgotten about sausage casings.

I dreamed I was at party in a hallway between two apartments. One apartment was John Lennon's and he was alive and the other one belonged to their neighbor friends. I was sitting on a couch in the hallway crying. I wondered if I should show John Lennon my sketchbook. A black woman with a sweet smile and a gap between her teeth came over to me and said, You're beautiful, and I said you are too. Then there were two other women gathered with us. One woman had me taste whipped cream she was making on a meat slicer. She had stored it in a small freezer in the wall. I reached in and had a taste, it tasted like hummus. I said this tastes like garlic and sesame. Yoko Ono was pinning a big red bow on a porch railing she said "I call this one selflessness and gratitude", referring to the bow. I wondered if it was Christmas. This porch served as John and Yoko's garden because having a garden at this apartment complex costs extra. I thought really? They can't afford a garden.

No comments: