Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I love the dry ice cold.

Last night we drove our cat Monster Sammy to our beloved vet for his annual checkup. He was a prince sitting on his royal purple towel and fleece in the cat carrier. Didn't make a sound. He loves listening to our voices. He's a birder. Every morning he rolls on his back on the top of our clothes rack in the boiler room. It's his tree! I say. Hanging socks are leaves. We are his birds.

I love the dry ice cold. I love January and February. They are my favorite months. When the dry cold numbs my fingers I run down and play with Sammy in his boiler room tree.

Winter storm is coming Friday and I am excited. I'd like to invite my band buds to come and play music all night in the living room and get snowed in. We could make biscotti and hot cocoa.

Someday we hope to fix the Hammond Organ our vet gave us. I wish I could play like Shirley Scott

Shirley Scott

Queen of the Organ~ Soul Shoutin'-Shirley Scott

No comments: