Monday, August 29, 2016

Just Be Real

“I never thought of it as God. I didn't know what to call it. I don't believe in devils, but demons I do because everyone at one time or another has some kind of a demon, even if you call it by another name, that drives them.”
― Gene Wilder

“Climbing hills was never one of my great ambitions. Perhaps I was just lazy, but I admit--now that I've been climbing a hill every other day--that it's very difficult to think about the stresses in your life while you're trying to avoid falling backwards when a goat with large horns is chasing you because you came too close to the little patch of grass he was planning to eat for breakfast.”
― Gene Wilder, The Woman Who Wouldn't

“If the physical thing you're doing is funny, you don't have to act funny while doing it...Just be real and it will be funnier”
― Gene Wilder, Kiss Me Like a Stranger: My Search for Love and Art

No comments: