Monday, April 10, 2017

The Wound The Gift


One moment at a time. Follow your inner guide, inner God.

Follow the wound, the flip side reveals the GIFT.

This is time to take care of YOU! For at least 2 YEARS until a habit is formed. LOL

No worry, no hurry.

The sparrows were caught with fluff in their mouth making a nest over my head. I am sitting outside in the morning sun. Lily is sunbathing.

My friend Sylvia age 79 made a surprise visit with her Toto dog. Her sister in Florida wants her shipped down there to a nursing home. NO WAY! Says Sylvia. I say NO WAY! We had bran muffins and tea/coffee and discussed a plan for her. I contacted City Hall, my friend Linda who works for the MAYOR. We want to make sure Sylvia gets to live her life as she pleases at the highrise on Pond Street. She loves her life and is doing fine. Her sister in Florida wants her shipped down there to a nursing home. NO WAY! Says Sylvia. I say NO WAY too!

No comments: