Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Blessings

Monday I stayed up until 2 am baking and cooking. I got up at 6 and started shoveling front, back, side, and oil-man access stairs. Then I repeated a few times. I was deliriously happy and then very tired yesterday afternoon (after only 4 hours of sleep). I was drunk on endorphins from hours of shoveling and hopped up on black tea and wine biscotti. So at 4PM I went to bed. I wasn't able to sleep but I just tried to defrack my brain. I swear I was hallucinating snow blowing across the room! Like having sea legs.
I got up at 6 PM and a neighbor had snow-blowed the lot filling in all of my shoveling. I wasn't able to open the back door. The very fear I was trying to prevent. I had a laugh and Bill and I repaired the damage shoveling out the back door and side yard. Then we counted our blessings. They did clear a lot of the parking lot and we love them. The kale bean soup was good. At 8PM We watched Vinny D'Onofrio on Law and Order. We love him.

No comments: