Sunday, February 28, 2016

Makes no Scents

People burn apple pie scented candles, or ocean mist instead of baking a pie and visiting the ocean. People purchase scented trash bags and pollute the air with scented dryer cloths. I don't get it.

I am a nose. As I write this I smell my dog's breath and farts. She is my beloved 'daughter' my 80 pound Labrador in her bed at my feet as I write. I could be a sniffer dog myself. I love the smell of leather ice skates, new shoes, fertilizer aisle of the hardware store. You name it I have tagged it in my nose-encyclopedia attached to memories and colors.

I think I am a nose more than I am an eye. Clean ceramic plates and empty coffee mugs have a scent.

Humans are a very strange group that I am continually puzzled by.

Stay Tuned for My Life as a Sniffer Dog.

No comments: