Saturday, February 25, 2017

Anger Management on Saturn or the F Word

As a person with a touch of the bipolar, CYCLOTHYMIA, manic depressive "lite" a friend asked me if I had untamed sexual desire? No, I said, I bake biscotti and vacuum and dust when I am HAPPY. And how about fits of anger. Do I have rage? YES. I know not to drive a car when angry. I used to go to my studio and scream long tones. The neighbors though I was being murdered. Then I got a baritone sax. My lungs got strong from swimming and running and I could channel my rage into music. I formed a small MARCHING BAND. This is our 14th year!

So now when RAGE STRIKES ME I take a hot and cold shower to cool off my nerves then I run five miles, and swim a mile and a half as fast as I can. That usually does it. Repeat daily. LOL

Last night I had a fit because one of my numerous UNRELIABLE ARTIST friends promised to visit and broke the date postponing, promising three times. Then went AWOL. These are the people I grew up with and have as family members. My husband says "you shouldn't believe people." I say, really? I am authentic and I expect others to be. "I shouldn't have them as friends," I say.

Let them go. You deserve reliable people in your life. This is true! Goodbye UNRELIABLES!

No comments: