Saturday, February 25, 2017

I know how to have fun.

It feels like April vacation. Spring Cleaning! This would mean Passover is right around the corner. But it is not. I love matzoh balls and I have never made them.

Tuesday is Mardi Gras and Wednesday is the beginning of Lent.

I am in transmit-mode so I am cleaning and baking and feeding and running too fast. I am impatient happy and short tempered all at once. Don't cross me! I spent part of my week at the doctors office and in the dentists chair. But I am still alive and cheerful.

I have waffles in my freezer and my dog is awaiting a run.

I am enthusiastic about baking lemon biscotti and do more vacuuming under the couch. Vacuuming is a delicious pleasure when the MOOD strikes. I washed my dog and swept the front porch. It needs another coat of gray paint but it looks happy cleared of sand.

Today I will resume washing the chairs and bench with Murphy's Oil Soap. I rescued them from the trash on Champlain Ave. They still smell like cigarettes and stale air. I have a dog nose. The WPD should hire me to be their sniffer dog. My payment would be a day-glow zipper sweatshirt, sneakers, and smoked-turkey sandwiches. Such a deal!

I am dancing around in my tights to the bubble gum radio.
I know how to have fun.

No comments: