Sunday, February 26, 2017

Small Doses

“I can handle reality in small doses, but as a lifestyle, it's much too confining.”
― Lily Tomlin

“Growing up in Michigan was fine...until I realized where I was.”
― Lily Tomlin

“We’re all in this together alone.”
― Lily Tomlin

“I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.”
― Lily Tomlin

“Reality is the leading cause of stress.”
― Lily Tomlin

“All my life I always wanted to be someone. I see now I should have been more specific.”
― Lily Tomlin

“I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework. ~Lily Tomlin as "Edith Ann”
― Lily Tomlin

“I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.”
― Lily Tomlin

“So if you've had a good time tonight, or if you've had a good time any night, for gosh sake's why not drop a dollar in the mail to me?”
― Lily Tomlin

“Even when you win the rat race , you're still a rat .”
― Lily Tomlin

“For fast acting relief, try slowing down.”
― Lily Tomlin

“I always wondered why somebody didn't do something about that. And then I realized I was somebody.”
― Lily Tomlin

“We're all in this together – by ourselves.”
― Lily Tomlin

“Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself.”
― Lily Tomlin

“For fast-acting relief from stress, try slowing down.”
― Lily Tomlin

“I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework”
― Lily Tomlin

“The best mind-altering drug is the truth.”
― Lily Tomlin

No comments: