Monday, April 03, 2017

Dream

I dreamed there was a man wearing a white spandex hooded body suit roaming around. He was dangerous. His body-suit had a diagram of the brain in black line, on his hood. The local police Captain had a shotgun* and used it as a baton to fend off this guy and bopped him behind the knees.

I dreamed I was on vacation staying at a friends fancy house in a row of three fancy homes. In the dream I noticed that my moods were going up and down. In the dream got up in the middle of the night and took a walk with my dog and then got lost. I didn't know which house I was staying in. I asked my dog and I followed her lead.

*Life imitates dream. Today (4/5/17) as I was walking by the police dept I saw three officers readying their equipment which included testing their flashing red and blue vehicle lights and packing up their over the shoulder long guns.

No comments: