Friday, April 07, 2017

Jealousy and Anger

Jealousy and anger are signs that you are not attending to your own work. I know I am very lucky to be motivated and courageous enough to pursue my art no matter where it leads. Occasionally someone out of the blue decides to target me. I recognize this because I was the scapegoat child of a pathological psychopathic malignant narcissist. THE QUEEN wanted to take credit for all of my paintings and poetry and ceramics and loaves of bread and jars of homemade yogurt because I sprung from her loins. She even wanted to take credit for the severe sexual and medical abuse she inflicted on me over the years. You can't have it both ways. Even in art school when the various painting teachers would try to humiliate us in front of the other students, I would laugh out loud and say under my breath, "My mother was much worse than you!"

No comments: