Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Cuckoo Cuckoo

I just was walking home from my downtown loop with my dog, ROMEO.

A resident I'd never seen before who lives at 558 East School Street just came out and told me not to walk on her side of East School because she didn't want to hear me say hello to Jean of 552 East School Street, her neighbor! I thought, Whaaaaaat?
 
 I've lived here 29 years.
 
 She said, I don't care! I don't want to hear any conversation!
 
I mumbled CUCKOO CUCKOO CUCKOO CUCKCOO CUCKOO as I walked home getting louder and louder the further way I was in fact I am now shouting CUCKOO around the house as I am doing things. 
 
Wow!!
 
CUCKOO!! I'm still MAD. Yes, I could start WWIII today.

I imagine shouting CUCKOO anytime I walk by her door just like today I shouted HURRY UP from inside my kitchen when I heard my neighbor Erin shout that at her poor imprisoned dog who gets one chance a day to pee.

NOISE enrages me and stupidity enrages me just as much. Yes, I am being stupid too. I have an antagonistic streak. Why is it that people's response to FEAR is to TRY TO CONTROL EVERYONE AROUND THEM?

And back in the day, Linda tried to own lane 5 at the YMCA pool and one morning she and Monika started fighting over it. Yes, a cat fight over a swim lane. I guess I answered my own question.
 
I plan to be very quiet from here on out today. No more humans please.

No comments: