Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Lee's Fundraiser

 


This year around my birthday, I am feeling a lot of anxiety about the potent mix of rising fascism, climate fueled fires, and a global pandemic. I had to cancel a planned trip to the woods which has only given me more time to reflect on what I really want for my birthday -- the end of the Trump presidency. I have been inspired by participating in Seed the Vote and getting to build local grassroots progressive power while working to get Trump out. If we can trounce him at the polls, it will be much harder for him to hold on to power.

I invite you to join me in contributing whatever a meaningful amount is to you. I have been donating $100 every month in order to help Seed the Vote scale up for this final push.

Sign up to make calls or find other ways to contribute to the fight against rising authoritarianism - and bring your friends and family with you.
 

No comments: